What can grow money better than investing directly into a rising price? Right, there is only one fast track – the trend!
There are two ingredients for successful trend trading. Only this combination paves the way for the trend trader:
- A source of selected market chances. The right preselection drastically improves the outcome. Trading is a probabilities game.
- A trading system that tries to get on a trend again and again. This repetition demands a system that minimizes the stop losses.
The deeper reason
The trend is your friend, but only if it is smooth. This symbol is used for volatility in trading and validity in science. For Penny Stock Alerts it has a special meaning. It is not just any trend, but the meaningful trend that is interesting.
There are trends where the odds are bent in favor of the trader. It helps tremendously to know about them, but it is impossible to pinpoint them with certainty. The right trading system has to carve the real trend out of the preselection.
We need to find true trend situations and working trading systems. Penny Stock Alerts has a blog discussing these topics:
- Interesting situations with a chance for a safe momentum trade or investment growth with real potential.
- Robust trading systems for trend traders. There is no perfect trading system. Or haven’t we just found it yet?
- Strange trading methods. Markets evolve, trading changes and traders are different. We need creative input.
So, what is actually recommended for our trading alerts?
- Our standard trading system is the Trend Scalper. Instead of waiting for the big wave this system uses smaller trend swings of a currently trending stock and carves them out automatically.
- How to catch the big wave? With the Trend Sigma system, which is sort of the modernized Nicolas Darvas method.
These systems themselves work well. But what if you had a system that allows for tight stops that only a few times get hit and then you are on the trend?
And here is it with the strange name PipDaq.
But that only means that it is usable for stocks. Forex and everything else under the sun. Sort of a universal system and it is indeed the base behavior for a technical trader.